All STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT REGISTRATION FORMS ONLINE.
See payment instructions below:
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Complete and fill in all lines on the registration form. Each family member must provide a separate registration form.
- Be sure to read and check the box terms and conditions at the very bottom of the form.
- Click Submit: At this time your class request will be reviewed and processed. This will ensure that the class (s) you have chosen has space availability and is also age/level appropriate. If in the event the class, you requested is not available you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours of submission.
- Providing there are no conflicts, within 72 hours you will receive your 1st invoice. Receiving your 1st invoice also confirms that your registration has been accepted.However, your spot in this class is NOT secure until we receive your first payment. Unfortunately this is due to Covid restrictions which now limits the number of students allowed per class. All students must be pre-registered. Keep in these classes will fill quickly.
- Once you receive your 1st invoice we highly suggest that you promptly make your first online payment, this will secure your child's spot and your child's name will be added to the class list. The amount of your payment must reflect the same dollar amount which is provided on your invoice. If the dollar amount differs from your invoice, your child's name will be placed on our wait list until the billing conflict is resolved. FYI: Saturday classes fill very quickly. Once our season begins it is almost impossible to get into the Saturday morning programs.