Classes will resume the week of September 12th, 2016
All STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT REGISTRATION FORMS ONLINE.
See payment options are listed below:
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Complete and fill in all lines on the registration form. Each family member must provide a separate registration form.
- Be sure to read and check the box terms and conditions at the very bottom of the form.
- Click Submit: At this time your class request will be reviewed and processed. This will insure that the class (s) you have chosen has space availability and is also age/level appropriate. If in the event the class, you requested is not available you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours of submission.
- Providing there are no conflicts, within 72 hours you will receive your 1st invoice. Receiving your 1st invoice also confirms that your registration has been accepted. The amount of this invoice will reflect your first 4- week session, and yearly registration fee.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Once your payment has been received your child's space in class will be guaranteed.
- Once you receive your 1st invoice you may proceed to secure your child's class by simply making your first payment. The amount of your payment must reflect the same dollar amount which is provided on your invoice. If the dollar amount differs from your invoice, your child's name will be placed on our wait list until the billing conflict is resolved. FYI: Saturday classes fill very quickly. Once our season begins it is almost impossible to get into the Saturday morning programs.